I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, March 1, 2009

2nd day of AC tuition center ):

28.2.09

I went for the AC replacement today. It starts at 8.00-10.45, I thought. But it’s actually ends at 11.45. I had been there a bit late because I woke up at 8.00. So I called Debbie in the first time and quickly had my bath. After that, went to AC and had a seat in room A. I saw the teacher was teaching there, so I asked for the question booklet and tried to do some question based on chapter 2 and 3. I not really know how to do chapter 1(don’t know what progression) although he had teach me everything. Frankly say that he never teaches me much, just asked me to apply the formulae and do more exercise. So I don’t understand the chapter much except for the formulae. When there was 10.45, I went out of the room and prepared to went back home. But the stupid teachers don’t let me out, as they said there is still a B.M. replacement afterwards. But how the hell I know there IS?? A stupid teacher scolded me and blocked my way along. I told her I am new here so I don’t know there is still a B.M. lesson. She replied, “How come u didn’t know? Can’t you see the notice board there?” I was like what the heck?! I am new here, how should I know there IS A NOTICE BOARD?! No one tells me! Feel like punching her face! Luckily my mom was waiting me down stair, so I can escape the stupid B.M. lesson! (: went back home, had my breakfast and study as usual. Exam is around the corner, and I still have lot of syllabus to cover. Hopes everything goes well.

No comments: