I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, April 11, 2009

saturday!

1st event:

went to a warehouse with my aunt n mom!..
there was so hot and not nice weyhh!!...
1st: too hot!..
2nd: so CROWDED!
i almost fainted there.. =.=..
and i thought it is a shopping complex!..
so shocked when i went in there with thousand of people !
i don't expect that ! x(
by the way,
i saw an old friend there..
tuition friend!..
i miss him badly!..


wore this!

lol!.. can u c the t-shirt i wore?!.. **funny**




2nd event :


you were so freaking irritating !
what's your problem?..
please lah tell me if u are studying,
or doing something else !.
waited your reply for at least 1-2 hours!..
u think i really that free ?!
we were best friend ..
and we are now good friend..
you din ever apologize!
this is how u treat me ?
tell u something!..
I'm so pissed off with you, ok?!
don't talk to me right now..
as i don't wanna talk to u !
let's keep this silence !






No comments: