I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, May 27, 2010



LOLL!!.

a little convo between mie and a pervert guy.
o.o

Sanora says:

Are you busy??

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

hmmmm u r?

Sanora says:

my roomates just stepped out I only have a little while alone... ;-) are u alone too? we should cam2cam ;)

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

we dunnoe each other?

Sanora says:

LOL aw you're cute.. well can u see my cam it was giving me trouble earlier but it looks ok now?

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

LOL!

Sanora says:

yeah i'm horny lolz! u? Wait you're not a stalker are u?? LOL

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

what's going on?

Sanora says:

Mhhm u never know lol I have to make sure! babe u sound confident I like that .. maybe we can trade phone numbers after we chat on cam ? I'd love to...

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

excuse mieeee?

i dun think it's goood?

Sanora says:

:)....nice well u can also just watch me if u want....it's up to u ;) oh babe what's your favorite color?

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

i hab bf.

sorry.

Sanora says:

I really want u to watch me, I'm getting so turned on it's driving me crazy ;-)

.. A special U~.. anyone want to buy contact lens? says:

r u joking?

Sanora says:

are u in babe?? Let me know when you see me, I'll be in my cam chat, we'll keep talking in there ;-) I just put on those panties for u ! hurry up ! if u need the link again it's http://www.webcaminvitation.com/cgq , I'm in my private chat so if u see another cam just login and let me know when you're in, I'll guide you to my cam room :)

Sanora says:

hey, are you still there?



he shocked mie.
like seriously.

n
what i said was just LOL!.
-.-

No comments: