I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, November 28, 2010


hey,

i noticed one thing.

which it's now needed the most.

actually

blogging do earn money.

if u sign in nuffnang and


Malaysia Youthsays etc,

we might earn money

by completing a survey or promoting a campaign.

i am not very professional with it.

but I'm kind of learning here.

I just found out that Malaysia youthsays has a great advantages

for those whom stay at home without hanging everywhere.

or not working.

it is a great website to earn money.

PS: my brother also has one account there.

highly trust-able.

but u have to accumulate points and cash.

As *sedikit-dikit, lama menjadi bukit* right?

for those who interested

go to this website :

http://malaysia.youthsays.com/

sign up and start to accumulate UR RINGGIT

through different type of ways.

HURRY, what r u waiting?. (:


However,

I'm having less time for this as i gonna work at Pyramid.

next Wednesday.

)':


No comments: