I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, December 27, 2010



25th December


had a great christmas celebration with dearie @ midvalley..
it was freaking awesome..
discounts everywhere..
WOOOOOOOW!!
what i saw was 50% and 70% discount on each items and so on..
what we did?
firstly,
we had a great comedy there entitled Meet The Parents: Little Fockers
hahaaa..
super funny..
(:
and then, what we did was just S.H.O.P T.I.L. B.R.O.K.E!!
i was so desperate...
I bought cosmetics and this already cost me approximately RM50 after
*freaking discount*
wanted to buy some promotion items but they already sold off..
):
wanted to buy a cosmetic pouch but there don't have..
IT came with sets..
how sad...
)':
then, bought 2 soft toys..
and then..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*forgot*
hahaaa... i forgot what i bought..
xDD...
yarrr...
i bought niick a gift too..
(:





we might look retarded
but better than some fucking shits out there..
alone-ing themselves...
acted they are innocent..
yet WHO knows deh truth?


u.dared.to.criticize.(this.lovely.couple.)out.there.
talked.some.annoying.shits.with.ur.fuckedup.friends.
and.you.know.what.
i.don't.give.a.fuck.of.wad.u.said.
because.u.don't.worth.a.WORD.

u.do.not.have.a.life.like.mine.
nevertheless.i.need.to.thank.you
because.u.had.let.me.feel.how.great.is.my.life.
and.how.fuckedup.ur.life.must.be..
(:



(:


this is too huge to stay at my home..
so, sorry brown teddie..
i can't bring u home...
):

christmas sales. :OO

elianto had promotion...
i was so eager to buy all the cosmetics home...
i am so poor now..
xDD

yet, i am happy of what i bought...
(:

i want this teddiee..
(:

niick bought me this...
can't get a chance to eat gingerbread man on this christmas..
so here it goes...
gingerbread ladeh...
*hugging to sleep*

but still,
my christmas wish haven't come true..
):
i couldn't find any BABYMILO over there...
where's my BIBI milo?...
)':


No comments: