I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blank

ever since i stepped into this university, my life went totally upside down!. I have online quizzes with due dates, there r marks taken of course, i wouldn't be doing any of these shits if no marks are given. Marks as in points accumulated throughout the year.
I am so regret that i have supported this statement, " students should be encouraged to learn independently via online services in education purposes"
i supported this and it wasn't supposed to mean we have to hand in our assignments online, not to mention both doing and submitting in front of computer. Gosh, it's so strange and what if my short-sightedness got worse?
What if my internet connection has broken down? and Lecturers would say this shall not be your only excuse to not hand in online quizzes on time because THIS IS  YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?
Right, and u can go and retire!! -_-

Anyhow, i still love some of my lecturer because they are really kind, helpful and cute.





imma lazy to upload PD photos over here. just erm, come back later. LOL
and my later is *don't know when*
my apology!!!

No comments: