I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, January 6, 2012

reminiscence

stories of 2011 (not in order) :


Batu pahat trip with friends. I finally realized the meaning of Batu Pahat.

Ipoh: 

 



my grandma's PS2, i remember i played GAMEBOY last time. 10 years later and saw what my grandma having was kind of surprising. :)


 The only mandarin novel that i read and i got super proud of it. the story was great. i used half a year to fin. *laugh*.



Ipoh soya bean. I was craving for one that time.




melacca excursion:


we were laughing happily that time. I wish the smile on my face would stay forever like this and i promise, i wouldn't complain about how sunny the weather was. :(


A friend of mine (cough) always fulled of idea about partying with us. that day, we were having white-bread at lunchtime. :) *peace*


live show concert. went there to see Jacky Wu's live concert. the funniest actor I've ever seen.



Can you see all these little ants' head here?... they looked so small with my camera. they are humans OF COURSE.





after the concert, i went camwhored abit. :)




brother's graduation ceremony. And i was the flowerie girl. :P


phuket + penang trip: 







creameh soup. *drool*. so creamy and tasty!

 5 minutes after.


they designed so nicely like made for each other only. professional chefs!.


Carolers!. and spot the captain!



their desert = tiramisu i didn't like it because it's chessy. but i love their design. so artistic!

*cough*. :P



star cruise.





monkey and the baby monkey. :D

No comments: