I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, March 9, 2012

hypocrite

The most ridiculous lie you have ever told me is " YOU WILL NEVER FALL INTO THAT WOMAN AGAIN!!!!!"

i wanna keep myself busy until I have everyone to be with me EXCEPT YOU.
I am not torturing myself, I wanna keep my life more entertaining EVEN without you.
*go on with your pathetic slave life with HER*
I wanna keep YOU OUT of my mind.
I'm dependent, childish, pettish, pampered...
AND I have NONE of these bitchy attitudes when I wasn't with YOU.
and fucking dumbass girl friend of yours is a good woman to YOU.
I was not angry, just disappointment, hurt with the broke up CALLS.

YOU acted just like a boss AS IF u were the only human I can fall in love with...
YOU acted don't care when I was fiercely and mercilessly deleted you in the fb friends list.
YOU acted happily and posted up shits tagging HER.
You acted you didn't give a damn on ME.



AND

I needed to cry under my pinkish blanket every day and night.
I needed to ACT happily in university but inside this fragile heart, it is all injured.
I needed to stay BRAVE alone,
I needed to stay strong without telling anyone how naive I have been..


Until one day in the middle of the night, I've finally broke down and asked PEOPLE for HELP.
PEOPLE that never been so closed AS YOU comforted ME so much,
and I felt so much better AFTER.
Could at least have some peaceful sleep without thinking Of YOU.
Cursing you AS IF you are my FAMILY's ENEMY.


just give me some time and I'll going to OVER YOU.
Life isn't just ABOUT YOU, or I shall say my life would be BETTER without you.

No comments: