I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, October 2, 2011

sem break is over.

yawn. ended up doing nothing much about studies at home.. spent time relaxing, chatting,  talking, playing, hanging out etc EXCEPT for studying. the promises of studying before the holidays did not even reach 30%. Worse, i am going out tomorrow, means that my homework is left undone. okay, it is undone because i partially have no idea how to do!.
Admit it, 50% was true and 50% was because lazy + procrastinate.
i have talked a lot on sunday with my bro because we went to have supper at midnight. again!!. :)
it was always great because i can feel like he was my friend more than like my bro. talk like nobody else's business.

Okay, it's 4 a.m. now. good night! have a nice sleep tonight. because today will be the last day i would probably stay up to this late. :) bless me. and thanks to you (if u are seeing), that spent time talking to me, thou u have really put down your phone tonight (i understand, it was really late. i won't blame you, i am not that manja). :) GOOD LUCK, be good and don't EMO!!... =.=

Tata!. :P
p/s: sorry, all words, no pics, will upload if i have time :)

No comments: