I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, February 4, 2012

CNY 2012 part 1

Finally started blogging after everybody else. :)
But there's a phrase, ' better late than never' :P

Part 1~

chinese new year'eve- 年30晚,



Our family tradition that wouldn't be changed- reunion dinner at my house, 2012. *smile*
this year of reunion dinner went pretty the same, despite my brother is in Los angeles! Surprisingly, mom has cooked many delicious dishes this year even without my brother. Apparently, making my brother gone crazily envious.

First day of CNY 2012- chor yatt.



the only professor's relatives from Ipoh came to my house on the first day. all the sons and daughters of that professor (yi gong) have became doctors and engineers. And here it goes, got married and have kids. :)



A failed snapshot with ppl's DSLR. *cough*.



An OK snapshot with ppl's DSLR. I wonder how many seconds that person set. Person sounds rude. Rephrase,  my uncle (about my age), *the guy with white shirt, black framed specs and lied in the middle, showing peace sign*. :)



Searching for some accessories brought from Singapore, which I might favour. (:


second day of CNY, 2012 - chor yi



had breakfast at 9 before going to thean hou temple. *say cheese and show peace* :P
The food there was sucks by the way.


Picture taking session started right after having breakfast. We had enough energies to pose ald. *smile*




it was sunny when the sun was right on top of us - afternoon. Why I wasn't in the pic? I was busy wiping and sweating at the time. *sobs* Anyway, the lantern decoration looks beautiful under sunlight. :)


Poh poh had became famous #likeanartist. Everyone wanted to take a photo with 老人家. *laugh*


LALALA, you can't see the tissue I was holding. *opps*





Aunt's family. she has 2 cute kids. :)



dragon year 2012, my new year resolutions are ........ I have many *grin*..

Dinner at P.J.






first lou sang ah!, FATT ah fatt ah~~. xD


Saw this in subzero, pyramid. He's so cool and handsome, right right?! *tongue.out* 



I cropped a picture of myself, *narcissistic*



My uncle was funneh, he asked us to do the puppy face. *slap.him*.


No comments: