I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, February 20, 2012

CNY 2012 part 2~

hairstyle before:


hairstyle after:







and i was upset. the fugging hairstylist has chopped my hair for at least 2 inches,it has grown for a year. *Sobs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


laughed like crazeh the day after. I was very happy.










we ended our chinese new year with sushi!!!.
sushi king was having promotion anyway. :)


Teriyaki!!


the sausage looked too cute,  and as usual,  I only ate the sausage and left the rice over. :P


my stomach was so full after 2 plates and one cup of cold green teeth. *smile*. But who knows....


 my aunt ordered so much and she forced me to fin with her. :|


she was with the *WHAT* expression after she had ordered so much, and I looked at her like one kind. LOL!




this mini lau sang was so yummeh... :) there had the mini crunchy crunchy edible thing on the plate. :P.







this raw scallops didn't taste nice at all. That's why I always prefered the cooked ones.



it looked so clean.. #proud.of.myself. :)

No comments: