I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dear diary


Today is a bad starting of the week.

how many more guys I still have to deal with?
is it a wrong thing to miss you right now?
AS if I could control this mind to stop thinking about #this.guy?


Why you never started to love me back when you know I liked you.
You acted that you didn't know, continued pretending till I was forced to leave you and continued with my life.
Yeah! it is a past tense now and you said I'm hurting you?
By telling how #forever.alone.of.me and #the.break.up.stories.with.him?
Seriously, I really don't get it.
Why not bothered to start talking like this 10 years ago, you were late for a decade.
How do I supposed to accept you? 
the feeling just doesn't come right and if you still behaved like a hypocrite,
acting like you cared, what went wrong over me and just wanted to take advantage of it,
I really have no idea how our friendship is going to end.


I felt so alone, I have no one because the one that I all got 
has just left me and moved on.


No comments: