I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, April 7, 2012

starbucks FEVER?

WELL, I guess I going to have "starbucks addiction" and this feels extremely heartaches..  *laugh* Because approximately RM20 will gone each time I buy Starbucks beverages... Oh well, I remember I was taking pre-university last time and there is a Starbucks store. Hilariously, I insisted to go to the Mac Donald beside the store rather than buying any Starbucks. Last time, I thought it was expensive and not worth the money. But right, there's a Starbucks near monash residence and it has became our habit to buy one per week. It was ridiculous by the way, we thought of rewarding ourselves after we have finished up the assignments and handed in time... It just make me feel quite nostalgia when I warned myself of not buying any Starbucks beverages last time. But how many have I bought ever since I stepped into Monash?. You really have no idea... Let's see the evidence:

















And this is only one part of it as not I didn't take picture every time I buy. These are only from facebook photo uploads. (:  

No comments: