I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, May 3, 2012

middle of the night

I just felt like I wanna write something here though I have many assignments due on next Monday. Those assignments carry quite a lot of marks (15 % + 4 %) but sometimes, I just don't feel like writing one whole page of essay without the fixed main points. Well, okay, I'm lying, I do not have any mood to write plenty of words without the sense of feeling to do so. I do not want to write only a sentence of words after cracking for one hour. Probably, I am not as talented as one of my "acquaintances", he could finish up 3 pages of words in few hours. I just couldn't, I don't have such talent, pity little thing huh?.

the thing that inspired me to write at this minute was my complicated personal life. I didn't realize that until my friend actually told me that a Taiwanese series is suitable for me to watch because it involved many complicated relationships between the characters, they could not understand the stories. They said I would understand since I have been through many complicated relationships, that was a little weird. So, do you think that my personal life was a little confusing and complicated?. Well, HAHA!, Many friends have been asking what was wrong with my facebook statuses. Those emo ones by the way. Hmmmm, Thanks for the caring laaa... but I am now hating the so called "caring" boy because he has to be missed my quiz from getting 10/10 every time while he gotten all correct for my friends. I was damn pissed off okay?!. T^T



so, I guess I'm a complicated person to be in love?. xD
Nah, whatever~
Probably it gets simpler when love doesn't involve hurting but just plain liking each other. :)
Jealousy is the obstacle I think. D:


well now, i am crapping here because I don't know what to crap in my assignments. :(

P/S stop visiting if you are not interested on this blog. This is my diary that available for everyone whom interested on what I have written. And, this is my DEAR DAIRY, which that supposed to mean events happen in my life.




Till then. 

No comments: