I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, May 17, 2012

stressful

feeling so stressful nowadays. I have so many things to worry about, not just exams (the main concern) but also my personal life. recently, I have a serious conflict with a friend, he was back-stabbing, I not sure whether it is his personality problem or I was too pettish and so, he didn't like my attitude. I mean seriously, do you need to tell the whole unfair thing we treated on to OUR friends so that, maybe they were gonna feel pity for you. That's so immature behaviour. I seriously have no idea how to deal with him anymore. More hard feelings going around by simply talking with him. I didn't know he is this kind of person, like telling to the whole world of people's bad stuffs?. And the bad stuffs i meant here didn't go as bad as we have ever thought, he might just exaggerating. And the unfair stuffs i mentioned was not about unfair to him, it might simply because it was unfair to others while it doesn't necessarily to be him, i mean he is not the victim, why should he care? What should he care?. Given that people volunteered doing something for us, how could he be back-stabbed us and adviced our friend not to help us? None of your business alright. Not like we were asking him to help, isn't it?.

okay, let's talk about emotional changes. Maybe exam is around the corner and people started to get emo at this time. I feel that they aren't as happy. Rushing for assignments, started to get their ass working, sitting on chair and started studying, pressure arise, lesser talking, friendship bond's getting worsen. I started to feel like they are so strange, probably strangers that I've met for several times or just acquaintances that been rarely talked. We weren't like this, were we?. How come things changed so differently after degree started? There's something that i wanted to ask, but  i wouldn't dare to. I am not showing i do not care, just sometimes, i feel so strange asking so many things and all you wanted to answer was just I'm okay or yes and no. That wasn't the point, if people really asked that, showing that they were prepared to listen to your stories, isn't it?.




Probably when we got matured, more things pass through our mind and we started to think a lot.  


till then.
exam's coming, i think i going to deactivate my facebook account soon. See you till i have done with the exams. Wish me luck peeps. :)

No comments: