I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, July 6, 2012

days after exam 06.07





HELLO!. long time no see, how are you, readers?!

yeah! i have approximately one month holiday after the examination. Examination have always driven me crazy.
During exam, I have always wondered and hoped the exam can end as quickly. It was like going through hell every semester, though i knew the holiday is the reward right after. But it is very extreme period. The time I felt like heaven while going through hell was ~ "forced" to eat and stay away from books.

During holiday, I planned to watch all the movies and dramas, as many as I could. And i found those "recommended" dramas are too good. *laugh*
I felt so guilty for being so flower-hearted. Why?
Cause I ADMIRE every main male actor after watching every drama. OMGEE, how could they be so handsome and caring?.
my god! Those traits that I hoped to get a boyfriend like them!! (:

Anyway, realizing how realistic a man would be in this REAL world, I'm losing hope...
They are not real??!.





ARGH!! no way!!. I'll find someone like them one day. *smile*!!!... (:




 
What?. I'm enjoying life... i like to move it move it, CHEER all!. :D




Don't be envious at people who look happy. You would never knew their problems. Who knows if they are acting (hopefully not).. But my point is don't let others to control your emotion unless he/she is someone very important...





Last but not least, strive for your happiness. Something that couldn't buy with $cash$, Real happiness I mean. To me, it's very easy to get happy.. A favourite song will do. (:

No comments: