I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, November 10, 2012

feelings

So much happening recently that I couldn't spit out everything with just a post. And, I'm having final exams now, so.. I am ultimate sorry that I have ignored all the people that wished to chat with me, date me out and all sorts. I wasn't having time to enjoy my life just yet!. having a very pathetic life . And ya, I have deactivated my official fb account just so u know, I am an active fb-er and it was hard to concentrate on studying while my account is here. So, I would activate back it just soon. Be patient!

Dear Priscilla: I saw your comment! :) Date me after exam!! *hugs and kisses*

How should I start?
the feelings I wanted to express now, it isn't something easy to describe. Sometimes, I really do wonder, "how long would we last?" We differed from the the head to the toe. It seems that we both came from different world. Your world = full of obstacles, Was, present and might be future that I wouldn't understand. The difference appearing huge from what I can see and I believe you feel it. Your world = full of experiences,  if you insisted to ask me in what terms. I would say, the things that I did not, wouldn't or probably will not experience. Your world = complicated, it was so hard to understand sometimes, I felt like you so differed from other ordinary boys that I'm closed with.

Is it because I behaved like a kid? Were you trying to protect and babysit me like I used to joke around?
I tried super hard to understand you. What were you thinking, how do u feel about me. what should I do to make you feel you better. Seriously, what are you? You always said, you wished to understand me more, but deep down my heart, that's the question i wished to ask you too. But I afraid, what I am isn't the one you want. I afraid, we weren't meant to be.
Probably I'm having so much worries that I'm so scared, I'm not the most suitable for you. I asked you, what's your ideal type of girls before you've met me. That was because I'm afraid, I wanted to know... "Have I met the requirement?" I really don't understand why you've chosen me out of many, office ladies, your college girls. many choices, and what I am? A girl that wouldn't sponsor you money, pampered, hot-tempered, money-spending, "manja"-princess personalities..
Sigh!! I have many doubts in my mind, but I am afraid to ask, that was why i kept silence, Not because of the bossy attitude that i didn't want to tell. I just don't want to listen the answers. I couldn't bear any heartbreaks.

I know sometimes I've hurt you, and I really apologize for that. Part of it, I was protecting myself from getting hurt from you. My heart is fragile! I am sorry, I was being very stingy!. :(

No comments: