I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

holiday

this feeling is so weird.
The moment when exam ended, I do felt like heaven, like exam has FINALLY ended.
But after a few hours of relaxing, I felt like how the exam ended so fast that I am currently so aimlessly enjoying my life. Humans, maybe we don't appreciate much when the time has finally came. Just like when holiday starts, I feeling as normal and i started to wonder, what should i do in this period of time though I've been wanted this day to come during the start of exam. But when this day has finally came, it is not much excited. Probably no one could understand my feeling. *laugh*
Have been contradicting to myself recently, -to be continued-

oh ya, my blog is renovating!!!. Since holiday has just started, i have nth much to do, so im changing to a new blog skin. Stay tune!!.

No comments: