I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

assumption made

We have to stop pretending not to care about each others and actually do talk about how much we still feel.
All these while, we haven't been acknowledging how we actually ended up nothing.
We still, do feel for each other, don't we?
At least, i still feeel~ How much things happened on you was all i wanted to know.
i still feel, it is "you".. correct me if i was wrong...  
holding on to you makes me feel more comfortable~

why do we still blog-posting for each other instead of direct conversation.
I still feel strange, feeling unprotected.
How much more I have to find out before you actually revealed yourself the truth behind the lies? 
How much more of me to reach the perfect one for you. 



taking everything as my precious,
Everyone knows that, Im going far away..
Im leaving from you, If that is exactly how much you not wanting me.

I am not fighting for you.
you can actually criticize me for all you want,

What I know, What my heart feels, What Im spitting here are:
I wasn't cheating,
I wasn't keeping secret,
I wasn't BACK-STABBING.

I know,
I wasn't MATURE,
I'd loved you enough to get crazy without you,
I didn't want to lose you.

You'd never felt like how I feel.
You'd never tried understand me too... 


No comments: