I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, April 12, 2013

sometimes i wish you could understand me by how you feel instead of asking what happened on me.
I just don't feel your care.
If you bothered to observe more, I care about you more than you know.
But what I am to you?
CARE more, OBSERVE more, THINK more~
You just never realized how many times you disappoint me.
Every single time, every single day, I don't feel you. I don't feel your care, I don't feel your heart, I don't even feel that "you like me'.. (Seriously, I'm not having the pms)
The problem is:
What's wrong with the "HI" and gone for whole day? I met your friends more than I met you.
What's wrong with the *came over for lunch* and never bothered giving me a text the whole day, and acted like nth happened on fb after? I text with others more than i text you.
what do you care honestly?

What should I feel..... for you? with you behaving like these?
How should I acted like nothing happened?
How should I even tell you these? when you asked me what happened?

AND.
teach me not to feel anything when u set yourself as the rejected list.
teach me not to be mad when u actually said missed me but done nth~~


Maybe you were not the right person.
I feel everytime when people is trying every effort to make it up for you,
and you have to destroy it 'just like this'.
You didn't even realize it, din you?

and why should I blogging for you instead of studying?





No comments: