I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

untitled II

Feel like writing something down out of the blue while the exam is starting real soon.

This week is actually the last week of lecture and the week after would be the SWOT week AKA study week. Just with one clip of eye, this week feels like Week 1 again; where there was no experiments, not rushing for assignments, not complaining how much time I spent in school while at the same time, my housemates were all homed and finished their dinner. Just out of no way, i guess i have gone through 11 weeks with all the troubles. Im glad of that, and i have to say, it's not easy, to be me. So used to self-personality in Malaysia where people's often claimed I'm cheerful, talkative kid. But here, I'm not, no idea why, just not talking as much.  
Anyway, found this semester ended quite fast, probably too much problems to settle by yourself which made days passed even faster. I was having sleepless nights 3 weeks before when the assignments were overloaded and I thought i have been through nth more suffered, not sure what spirits to make me keep going when things here turned nth shittier. Perhaps, encourage from someone special was the biggest support to back me up~

till then...

No comments: