I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, October 11, 2013

untitled

It has been 3 months, and I'm still surviving, with a bottle of beer beside me, i feeel so *me. I can actually drink beer (pear cider) without brother complaining to mom and mother will think that I'm actually have relationship problem. That was annoying because they drink more than me though i admit that they are more capable as in not getting drunk. But one small bottle could actually help me to sleep better. I have been having insomnia recently due to workload, and worse, i have no friends helping me to do my assignments as in discussing and paraphrasing. Doing work alone is something meant for smart asses but i'm not, so please "excuse me"!

not knowing how this world has changed in another country, i have kind of blend into ang moh's world with not having really closed asians friends(because most of them make me damn sick).
I can't really tell that i missed home nor families, i just feel good if i could get help in my assignments and everything would work fine just here.

Gossiping would become necessity, u just have no idea how suck they are, but opps, just pretend that i didn't mention it, coz who knows, people stalk  right, and it appears that this blog is public huh. But so what, i done nothing wrong.  and as if i going to private this blog because of this.

But anyway, this is just an untitled post.

will.keep.you.updated.soon.

Hash-tag? it just makes me difficult to read because they chuck everything. #can.you.see.my.annoyed.face.? Like hello, can u press spacebar?????!!!! -_-





No comments: