I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, May 15, 2009

happy MOM's day~

So yeah!
went Friday to celebrate mother’s day!..
reached there..
need to wait half an hour for seats!

Okay , fine !.. nvm!..

shopped in pyramid like 30 minutes!..
know what?!..
mommy and kor kor’s went for bone scanning!..
I supposed to follow ..
but hor… they said can’t check for those who are 21 or below
I was like , “ what the ?!”
zzzzz… so they dumped me and went for bone test!..
very bad right?!.. *big sigh*….
So went to T.G.I Friday after the bone test...
was having some argument with the waitress but nvm!...
it was fine~ went in!.. sat down!..
n ordered our food…I dumb ler..
don’t really understand the menu as it was in different writings..
so I was like looking into the pictures only…
then let kor’s to explain…
was aiming the cheapest ones!..
finally I found..
“ fish and chip “…
ordered a strawberry lemonade slush!..
the food finally came 30 minutes later!..
waited 1 hour overall!...
guess what?!.. not cheap loh!..
my Rm50 gone like this!..
heartbroken!..
it was still okay!.. kor’s paid more than me..
mine = paying tax only!.. =P!


ready!


aikz!.. there it goes~.. anlene bone scanning! * SAD*


Friday RESTAURANT~


supposed to take mine!.. why kor drink's heRE?!.. ishh!


SOLO!!.. strawberry lemonade slush!



Didn't know that's a T.G.I. !.. fine now i know!.. T.G.I FRIDAY! =P


this = expansive!..-.- mom's geh!


fish & chip!.. AHEMM~


he can't finish it !.. GREEDY lah!.. serve him right!


free!.. freaking small... no wonder it is "FREE"!



saw a leng zai !.. so took the pic! =D

** IGNORE the face*


oh ya!..

planned to buy a GINTELL for mommy !..

so don’t feel weird or frustrated if I always come with “ aiya!.. very hungry laaa” or

no money laa, BELANJA me lar!”

something like that lahh….

Actually, I not sure yet!.. kor’s didn’t tell anything ,

so I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!

*sigh*!.. big sacrifice hor?!.. what to do!... I am a good daughter!

No comments: