I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, May 23, 2009


i l0ve 5 science 4!

let c~



they really cheered me up!..
we have a group now..
so-call SALIVA-ROCKS!
president : SYLVIA LEE ( i am the president!.. anything FIND ME!)
assistant : kitty (i Don't know how to spell your name)
the rest = members!
yes!.. no secretary and i am the biggest since..
i was too emo~
teachers were busy about the HARI ANUGERAH preparation..
so they left us to do anything we like!..
so we played TRUE AND DARE!...
yesh!!.. it was fun!!..
and because of them..
i am now more cheerful and happier!..




anyways,
i like 5 science 4 !!

love my classmate!..
love my friends (u r a good listener)
n mostly,
love my MEMBERS!!..
thanks for creating such a nice name--> saliva!!..
i will remember it 4ver!!
=P!


showing a piece to kitty!


DARE!.. couples!! sry, snap her in!.. ^.^


red : asking me whether true or dare~
baju kurung : looking at the book!.. she was picking a question!




- actually, it suppose to be more pics , stupid kitty deleted it !
betrayer!..
she always insisted that she never lies to anyone b4!

BULLSHYT!!..
l0l!.. i love her anyway!!...





yes!.. wanna say something here!..
sorry of what i did...
last Tuesday!...
Wasn't in mood anyway!..
so didn't bother to talk with u all!!..
sorry to whoever....
i had gave you all the c-o-l-d l-o-o-k!
and didn't talk with u all...
when u were just trying to talk with me...
or maybe just a simple....
" what's wrong with you?"
no worries!
I AM NOW OKAY!...










No comments: