I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, May 2, 2009

labour day~

aiyoks..
what happened to the niickelodeon la?!..
zzzz...
where u went yesterday night,
after jungle-trekking?
sudah sesat di hutan ke?!..
-.-...
replied u 2 messages !..
1st : aiks~ why u still here?!.. joking too!
2nd : did u receive it (previous sms) ?
no replies came ~




so not my fault ady!..
don't blame on me~
i replied your message..
maybe connection there got problem!
don't say that i Didn't reply u !
=D~




it was 11.30 p.m.
so decided to study till 3.00 a.m.
i thought i can do it! but~
hahaas~.. unexpectedly~
i fell asleep ! =P


12.00a.m

12.30a.m.

1.00a.m. ( my eye still opened, okay)


1.30a.m. ( closed dy ** at least i confess it =P )


2.00 ( ZzZZzZZ-ing )
P.S. : **know my hair sucks lar! gonna rebond after exam kekees**


~~
6.45 MORNING~
*message delivered
to niickelodeon*
6.48 MORNING~
* one message received
from niickelodeon*
~~



I WAS SLEEPING la~
:x~

No comments: