I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, April 17, 2010



he says:

"i met u.... den my life was nvr the same again....

entire flow of life juz directed to ONE place...

well... u know how i feel.... u know wat i did...

~niick~"

he met mie and his life changed?.
(:
i didn't know how u feel though.
xD



deh very first time.
he says he loves mie.
(:

" i found only happiness in u..

god gave me u...

i dun wanna lose u

afraid of losing u...

i could only pray to god

"god, do not take her away from me"

tt is wat i can say besides sorry..

i m w8ing for the time we can meet again..

n tt time... i will redeem everything i had done..

no matter wat...

i love u"

from babe's blog.


one week after,
he posted this on blog. (:

"trust me...

protection

love

forever love

indefinite of dem

will nvr leave u

coz i nvr want to leave u

my door is always open to u

no matter wat...

it will stay open for u

u r my perfect one

my one and only dearliest person..

others might b close to me...

might b far from me...

but u r my priority"

from babe's blog.


@copyrighted@

No comments: