I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, April 18, 2010




many days after.
he posted this:

" u r

the one completing my life...

the one brightening my life...

the one who bring joys into my life...

provided me a different perspective of life...

u r

the one i really hope to spend time more...

the one i look forward to meet... to talk... n other stuff too...

the one tt i will b lost w/o...

the one tt i love the most... no matter wat...

the one i dun wan to lose AT ALL...

every single second i spent wif u... a pleasure... a joy...

something tt i wun 4get at all...

every single word... i will rmbr...

u r the only one i dare to promise to...

others... i dun promise or swear de...

b the one completing my life pls...

b the missing jig saw of my life puzzle...

b the one tt always wif me no matter wat...

b the one tt loves me...

dis is so gonna b in my life principle d...

no one will b able to replace u at the side of me... dey might b prettier.... cuter... smarter... more moeny-making... richer... sweeter...

i dun care all tt, all i wanted is u... u n only u...

so, basically i conclude...

no one will take ur place at my heart no matter wat happen... i dun wan any other ppl beside u...


i dun care who's reading dis post... if it's isn't for u, den it isn't for u...

it's for someone special in my heart...


here's something

Love can sometimes be fresh.
Love can sometimes be new.

Love can sometimes make you happy.

And sometimes make you blue.

Love is the light that radiates from your eyes.

Love is your image floating in the skies.

Love is true.

And darling,
the only love for me is you.
"


sudah lazaee wanna read ryte.
haizz.
what to do.
mai babe nth to do.
craps banyak.
stop here ba.
teeeheee~

No comments: