I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, April 17, 2010


let mie tell u our story.


From totally unknown.

to

"allan : pbsm camp
calvin : prefect
jack : tuition
richmond : naughtiness in form 2 =X
sern : form 3...
xiong : chess
kuan yong : form 3
leon : chess/prefect (p.s. also thru arguing)
sai khong : scout
mithi : same class in form 4
daniel sim : prefect
daniel christopher : one of 3 1st frenz in bb
stanley : same wif daniel c.
wayne : same wif stan n daniel c.
arif : prefect
ash : prefect n something *forgot*
debbie : tuition n thru fren
debbie's hubby(kuanwei): same class
marvin : tuition
jun kai : std 1 new boy =X (at least i think so)
ka kit : 1st fren in primary school
ewe mun : thru fren
yu jian : tuition
voon sheng : thru fren
matt : prefect (when he's in probation =X)
rajah : thru his attention-grabbing attitude
sylvia : tuition or thru fren ba... (OFFICIAL FRIEN!)
farhan : spontaneously
kok tong : prefect i guess n in AC "
(took from his blog)
nicholasgohhuiming

then,

"camp tmr... i may stated it in a post earlier...

camp at ulu yam... $150 -.- expensive!!!

but nvm since it's my last year... try to get photos for ya all...

oh yea... anyone wan to inform me something or talk when in camp, u can tyr my 012 number 1st


if cannot, den ask someone else tt got my number..

dis is the few...

Jonathan Boey, Ho Wai Jack, CC, Allan, Sylvia"
(took from his blog)
nicholasgohhuiming

i was one of his friends.
who has his mom no. ?
after 2-3 months?
O.O
*i proud of maiself*
*teeheee*


then after deh outing which was 14 june?
i think.
he posted this in his blog.

" ok.. here's something i had been thinking...

no names will b mention..

ppl will b replaced by capital alphabets...

here goes...

dis A..

told me something...

n tt really make me wondering...

den... another 2 fellar, B n C also say tt,

erm, more like forcing me to say about the samething..."

(took from his blog)
nicholasgohhuiming

i know what it means when i saw deh post.

(:

that day onwards,

we coupled. (:

and
we fought after one two weeks?
>.<

but this cute lil boy said.

"will choose u over anyone else....
wat u wanna do to me, do la...
let u gik...
but dun use those few words.... or sentence...
damn sensitive to dem....
from being a joyful one, can str8 go dragged back down to earth....
every single word, every single sentence... dun think i dun remember wat... i rmbr everything...
each n every word u say or u do... it will go thru my heart... idk why.. but it did...
well.. may b i fortunate having u ba... so, not complaining much... m happy wif it ba....
THINK can still cope wif it..."
(took from his blog)
nicholasgohhuiming

we fought very frequently.
i always hurt him. xP
(:


his sweet talks include as below:

"wat u did...

wat u wrote...

wat u said...

i appreciate every single thing...

every single words u said, i rmbr... even the sweet one or the able-to-make-me-emo ones...

every single thing u do.... i rmbr....

anything u did or said.... it affects every single nerve in me...

every single one... leads back to my emotion...

ur 1 sentence can make me happy...

ur 1 sentence can make me emo...

ur 1 sentence can make me piss...

dis is coz, my heart is wif u...


~niick~"

(took from his blog)
nicholasgohhuiming

No comments: