I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, April 8, 2011

advantages of being single

1. I have the whole bed all to myself.

2.I’m eating eating less meat because no one forces me to eat more.

3. I don’t have to worry about being cheated on because there is no one to cheat!

4. i can talk about cute guys in university without guilt.

5.I’ve seen more of my sisters, my nieces, my nephew and my parents than I have when single than i was in relationship

6. I can blog about whatever I want regarding my personal life and no one will ask me to explain it later.

7.Weekends are for me and my family, not anyone else’s.

8.The next time I go to the movies, I’m almost decidedly seeing the films i want.

9. Lipstick, lip gloss and lip balm actually stay on my lips now.

10. Sleeping with my childhood teddy bear again ... without shame.

11. Flirting without guilt.

12. Deepening friendships and making new friends with all my free time.

13. NO FOOTBALL! (absolutely)

No comments: