I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, April 15, 2011


- fought over presentation
specifically, fought everything on the report as well as presentation.
i went pissed for twice a day..
just because this darn teamwork.
thank god everything is finally over!..
Basically, i screwed the presentation.
i did it badly like no one else business.
so, we will do better on the upcoming presentations.


but oh well,
i am in trouble now.


Everyone was saying they like me,
and i really do not know how to response on all these.


and i am currently,
angry at the person that likes me.
i don't want to talk with him anymore... :P


orhhh,
and the cutie Australian that i admire much is actually my brother's classmate.
GRRRRR!!..
I wanna get his hp no.
i have been asking my brother about his fb acc but sadly,
my bro said he rarely on facebook.
):

No comments: