I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, April 7, 2011

life been great!
started to love my classmates as well as lecturers.
oh, do u know that i start loving Australians as well?.
they are cute, chubby and innocent!.
their accent is great!
i can't imagine if my future bf is an Australian.
how i wish to be, *giggled*


I never thought of i would love this university.
i was really reluctant to enrol here as i loved taylor's university college more.
but now,
i have changed my mind upside down.
i am so grateful that i am here,
with bunch of new friends, smiling, laughing, eating together.
we work as a GANG!.
how amazing.





maybe my friend is right,
they r amazing, just the way they r!
bytheway,
wanted to share my feelings.
i have heard one of my friend said,
when u're in a relationship,
u'll see happy single.
but when u're single,
u'll see sweet couples around.
this is absolutely true!..
but anyhow,
i am happy of what i am now.
*smile*

No comments: