I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, September 3, 2011

a break

currently incredibly lazy to post any post related to my johor trip that I've been lately. anyway, it was unexpectedly memorable in the sense of home-staying and nights-driving (drifting), playing, walking under sunshine, shopping (enjoyed myself although shopped with two boys was weird) , lim teh-ing (at midnight), screaming over cats and dogs. Also, it was already great spending whole time chatting. :)

Threatening do works on me sometimes. As in bluffing about batu pahat is a village and there are only public toilets?. Right, that was what my mom been telling such as bathe at some public toilets that i've seen in those traditional movies thousand years ago. Certainly, it wasn't that bad. The beginning of journey has already started off with threatening!!

No comments: