I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, September 12, 2011

screwed up.

i hate how weak i am right now. thinking of giving up and changing my entire science plan to a business course.
i really hate how this feels!!
i have ton of work to catch up with and yet, i am thinking of rubbish.
i really hate the moment that i am weak and had to let others to see the weak side of me.
and now, it's all revealed and i have no idea of what i going to face.

This feels sucks especially when friends out there advising and consoling me. But i know, the truth isn't as what they said, isn't it? Just as i over-estimated myself, underestimated the difficulty of this course. over-estimated my capability, thinking that i could handle this workload.

Because you know that, i couldn't. I just Couldn't!!.
:
'
(

*cried madly!!*

No comments: