I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, January 12, 2013

friday night~

what would you do on this party rocking night as tmr is a freaking non-working Saturday!
Isn't it's time to have body rocking, party throwing?.
Well, but mine went as simple! Hehe! *smile*

So happy today because I have finally tried the beef prosperity at macD!! thanks to my friends because i forced them to eat fast food with me as their dinner! ><" (opps! not forgetting the portion that wasn't enough to fill your stomach spaces)




caption: One eye big and one eye small.. THE ROCK!!! C: - chinese new year is coming soon and yet, mama havent JIO me to buy cny clothes?! T.T


Yummy but a bit spicy because it has too much of pepper sauce, BOO~. not bad lah! LAI, next time try chicken!!


Caption: +Sesame+colourful glutinous ball+ ice @ snowflakes # try yourself

started to get well along with the staffs over the hospital, they are all great people!!. i know I did complain about how ignorance they were on the first day, but things changed slightly after all; anyway, i still hope it would end soon because waking up early is seriously not my style!. *laugh*




That's my blooooooooooood TYPE, B positive.. who wants to get ur cephalic vein poked?! :DDD




No comments: