I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

new year resolution

my new year resolutions: stay happy everyday. everyday putting a truthful smile on the face... does a brand new year mean I going to have a brand new chapter? because moving on is still very hard for me. I need friends. need laughter.. need time.. this new start indicates that we both going diff paths. we are going to have diff start. its not like I don't wanna chat. and its not I wanna hate.. its because ignore you is the best way to forget its because not knowing how have u been makes me feel less missing you.. of course I have to admit I still wonder.. about how u doing everyday.. did u fall sick.. still sleeping as late? have enough meal? still wearing my frame? still hate ur bro gf? did u miss me? do u still love or like me? did u miss me like how I miss you? many things etc etc but I don't wanna know all the answers. because I am afraid.. the answers would hurt me even more. I'm afraid..

No comments: