I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, December 27, 2012

have you already gone?

thing doesn't get better when I thought it was. :(
The feelings different when we started talking, the feeling just wasn't there.
was it because we were trying too hard to push ourselves to be back as normal?
It makes me so tired. Yes, even though i said you weren't the one that made me feel so.
That was because when started chatting, i feel annoyed, i feel really exhausted.
You just started to be don't care (not even know you do care about how i feel or not.)
You late replied, u say some hurtful words, you just make me feel so tired.

Tired of what?
tired of waiting your replies, tired of you, chatting these hurtful words to me AND YET, i still have to act like i don't bother, I'm not hurt, I'm fine.

Many questions bothering me, but I scared, once i ask, this bit of friendship, gonna be broken too.
Probably we just shouldn't talk for a longer period, until things got really really passed, until this stupid caring and this enormous of feelings toward you have vanished.

Because till today, I still shed tears in the night, still think about you all days, still wish we can get backed together though i know this is nearly impossible. Moving on is hard, with you here..

Every time u first chatted with me, I tried to ignore, with this kinda feeling in the heart; struggling, i still replied in the end. the heart wins it all!! Every time, everyday,  

No comments: