I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, December 22, 2012

rising from the dead 2




rising from the dead actually suits the end of the world; which it also fits into my situation. My friend once taught me this step, the last step that would bring me back to life.

I remember the song which is be your everything by boys like girl. I remember, everything that this boy has done, said, smiled to me. But I understand, I do. Getting one partner that wasn't meant for each other,  no matter how much love, efforts u putting in order to get back what u want, it is just pointless. Because what belongs to you, will come back for you. Since he/she isn't coming back, that proved that they just never be urs even if you wanted them. Someone has said this to me, reality is always like this, you wouldn't get the one you wanted, eventually u will still get someone you "wanted", just you would miss the one that you most wanted?. *laugh* I guess i am not mature enough for things like this but i do understand what my friend was saying.

Today, my past life has ended, no matter it was happy or bitter, I wanted that memory to be deleted. Because remembering those was a pain, always the pain.

We probably couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't be backed the one that we used to joke around.. I have told you, once it was broken, nothing can be done to mend. This is facts.
I have told you, once this bond is broke, we both going to lose each other, whether it is friends or "used to be".






No comments: