I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, December 21, 2012

the end of the world - rising from the dead

i guess today is the right time to update. many things happened recently, this month.. Mainly were some complicated personal stuffs which i swear, i never wanted to get involved in. Boys, u guys are funny, but oh well, i dont wanna complain it here, all these stuffs nearly exploded my mind, my heart nearly stopped pumping, and i wished the world ends right now. IF i still have so much feelings, so much sympathies, so much caring into this world, i will get myself into whole lots of troubles.
Thanks to people around me, putting in so much effort, console me almost everyday; teaching me how to deal with these troubles. Seriously, friends are some forever people that willing to stay, to stand by ur side no matter what happens. While family is your one lifetime ever, the closest people that never betray you. :)
Have u ever thought, what would u do if there isn't tomorrow? Who would u call ? What would u say? The last wish?
i have thought of all these!. Seriously! But all these answers vanished long ago.. Because there isn't a forever afterall.

My closed friend that supported me since things happened, told me once that a "I miss you" doesn't change the reality which i think he was very very true. no matter how much i miss, how many "i miss you" he has gotten, that doesn't change anything, those might probably be some kind of rubbish texts. SO, all these tears doesn't worth you shits.

Today is sooooo special, it is the legend end of the world and solstice day!!!..

- to be continued- 

No comments: