I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, December 24, 2012

grown up kid, pumped up kicks.

Why do people get matured overtime, why do mature people have to care about how others feel first instead of ourselves? there is so many things i wanna say, wanna tell, wanna spit it out, heart to heart chatting, but because this brain asking myself to calm down and think about how other feels, I dare not to speak a word right now in public. I guess this blog is going to be full of my words as i am throwing tantrum right here. And if some words going to hurt anyone of whomever i do care, I will probably privatize this blog for only personal view. sorry about that. I just wanna write my feelings down. here.. without, whoever, complaining that this is a super childish way to spit out what actually happening.

I admit, if there is people out there behaving so maturely, keeping all these secrets by themselves, they are known as mature, because they didn't want others to be worried, probably? or some other good reasons i guess. Yeah, a very mature way of doing.

let it be then. I'm super immature when handling relationships, because I just lost control, my mind wouldn't think, my brain just stopped functioning, only that keeps me running, was the heart.


No comments: