I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, January 10, 2013

internship


First week of internship was pretty much suffering, the first day of itself got ignored for whole day, luckily there was senior that taught me things. Basically, I felt so much better now, because Im in different department now. *laugh*

 I like the Mr.senior in that department because he would teach and dare enough to let me try on new things. Teaching me with theories while not just procedure, and explained why must this done in this way instead of you should do like this. He is different, probably because Mr.senior knows so much than others. Anyway, I only managed to communicate with him for about 2 days, which make me super upset. *cries*

Internship is still tiring because I have to wake up super early every weekday, whenever i wake up, i feel like sleeping back, it is so hard to fight against the body every time. I guess i can now understand how my friends felt like when the classes they allocated mostly 8 a.m. in the morning. It must be tiring!!

Warning: these picture are too much narcissistic, leave if u dont feel like viewing!. TQVM!






caption: I wanna eat magnum ice-cream. bing qi ling bing qi ling. :O


Caption: first time felt that going to pasar malam can have so much of fun, though it was hot and sweaty night, but it worth it all!! ^.^


Caption : i like gingie!!


Caption: I like domie!!


Caption: i like kitty frame, gor gor gave it to me and someone said it is cute on me ^^V


should i cut my fringe? Do i look better off with fringe or just let them be as long???... HMMMMM... *wondering*

No comments: