I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Thursday, June 4, 2009

frustrated!


sei bin tai lou!
stop insulting my friends..
especially my dearest l0u g0ng!..
ppl make up like your business hor?..
sure got reason only make up what!!!..
u don't tell me u wear pyjamas to a SHOPPING COMPLEX ?!..
why u bother so much?!..
bin tai lou?.. yes u r!
I SAW WHAT I NOT SUPPOSE TO SEE OK?..
talked like a chicken backside only!..
I SAID THAT!...
ANYTHING FIND ME!...
don't talk bad about them !!
later they blame on me again..
that's what u want har?!...
zzzzzzzzzzzz




stupid brother!..
stupid family!...
ya lah ya lah!
I'm always the BRAINLESS one!..
u happy?!...
complained this complained that!..
AS IF u really care about me!..
i keep quiet Doesn't mean i am WRONG okay!




why there's always something frustrates me?!..
why things have to repeat it again and again?!..
how many times u want me to quarrel with my DEAREST friends?
l0ls.. ( 2 wife + 1 husband =.=)



Sylvia is DEAD!..
she don't know how to *smile*
don't know the meaning of it!..
happy is no longer exist in her bodies..
some1 stole it~
she lives in her world...


my mood now : =( =( =( =(~

No comments: