I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

unexpected

as what i said..
there's always unexpected things happen in this world..
LoL~
NAH... i am now in pretty good mood!..
so lets start the story ya!..
actually nothing much ...
just a little quarrel between me and him..
and don't know why inserted ANOTHER him..
oh!.. the ANOTHER him was helping me to convince HIM...
complicated?!..
okay!..
( LET X = the one i quarreled with)
(LET Y = the one helping me geh)




i don't see a reason why i got 0% in X quiz!..
but ya!.. that's the fact!..
=(
so that's the point u were ignoring me right?...
(u know who u r)
yiiii~.. how can u ignore me???..
i am your buddies u know...
know you like 9 years ( std2-form5)
you ar!
please don treat me invisible nor transparent!..
there's a human being here named
SYLVIA LEE FUNG YEE!...
talk to her when she was talking with u okay?..
not like i am your toy!..
don't you dare to THROW ME AWAY?!...



the X was like ignoring me..
so i went and told this to Y nia..
then Y tried to talk with X and blablabla....
there's a little convo between Y n X
i don rmbr that much ( roughly like that)
:(

Y: why ignore sylvia?
X: who's sylvia? (=.=.. pretending!)
Y: angry coz of quiz ar?
X: i am not sensitive (yes, u r =D)
Y : lolz
X: she(sylvia) complained to u ?
Y: not exactly complain
X:then?????
Y: she(sylvia) just says that u(X) ignoring her
Y: ignore until ?
X: end of HUMANITY!


me.. *sobbing*
zzzzzzzzzzzz...
btw... the Y copied the whole convo here!...
LALALALAAA~
=D
he's so nice!..
not like YOU (u know who u r)
so something like that lahh
then i don't know what they chat some more..
this is what i know..
the Y told me he was just keep disturbing X woh!..
don't know true or not?!
( en nah!.. i trust u nia..=P)


then half an hour later hor!..
the X talked back to me joh!..
i asked him not angry at me ar?..
he said no!..
so okay loh!...
we both choose to FORGET ABT IT!...
so don't ask me what happened anymore ar!..
=.=...


to X(u know who u r) : you ar!...
always like that!...
next time hor..
u ignore me i also don care!..
u IGNORE i IGNORE tooo!!..
=P~
but i hope there's no next time~
friend!!




to Y(know u reading this) : hehees!..
you ar?!..
okay lah!!...
what u want for your reward?..
zzzzzzz...
no cutting MAC D ar!..
owe me old town!..
=P~~
or u wan me buy strepsils or fisherman's for u lehh?..
since u always cough here n there!..
=.=...
mau, tak mau??
no tak tau!..





No comments: