I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, June 21, 2009

[Saturday]


basically,
went pyramid with..
mom,cousins and aunt...
it Wasn't that happy though..
=(~..
full of argument..
and UNHAPPINESS~
mom went n grumble this n that..
but well...
i fought back~
~anything...
never bloody trust me..
don need to bloody do this 2 me right?..
i am now 17...
and yet treat me like bloody little kid?..
i will never grow up?..
or u over worried?~
=(
=.=....
she knew i piss...
and so what i CARE??..
went the-chicken-rice-shop..
to have our BREAKFAST~...
bought chocos' in watson n guardian...
=D~..
shopped for a while...
n know what...
i bought something..
=)~
went for a movie at 3.30...
and watched with 2 adorable kids...
-monsters vs aliens-
ya i know.. it's cartoon..
animated!..
what to do...
=(...
right after the movie ...
aunt planned to go california
[fyi: california is a fitness zone]
i followed her while waiting for her husband[my yi cheong]
to come...
=D~..
and finally..
he came at 6.30 p.m...
went Mac D b4 it
n bought MCflurry!!
this 2 cousins really cute!!..
one of them was like
"jie jie!.. ngo oi sik.. dak mou?"
me: " mmm dak!!"
[gave her a stare]
me: nah!.. sik la sik lah... =D~..
hahaas..
another one more funny...
he was like asking me after i finish it...
he: " ngo oi sikkkkk!"
me: " mmm dak!"
he:" jou meh mmm dak? "
me: " ngo sik sai j0h... hahaas"
he : * pin jui*
=D~
yi cheong fetched me back nia...
he's quite nice SOMETIME...
xD...
ohh!.. i heard aunt calling her hubby..
as "lou gong"
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!.. =D~...
this yi cheong wanted to snap me~...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~..
i kept escaping~...
=D~
back home by 8.00 p.m...



-the-chic-ken-rice-shop-

how touching ...

deiii!!.. don snap me~.. =D~



full of mirrors... =D~

kawaii neh!

hahas.. bought this..

happy father's dayy!!.. snap him just bcoz of this.. =D~


she sleeps at 1.40 a.m.




No comments: