I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, June 14, 2009

super pissed




pissed at my bloody ABNORMAL pimple
pissed at my stupid phone [ always lag ]
pissed at maple [ lagggggg lahhhh ]
little pissed
at my mom
[ asked this asked that ]
[ i did nth wrong also ]
pissed
at those bloody annoying COCKROACHES

pissed at myself
last but not least,

pissed at TENAGA NASIONAL!!
=.=....
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

suddenly stopped all the electric appliances..
i was playing MAPLE!!...
blardy hell!!...
waited 2 hours still the same!!..

blardy pissed!!..
since my brother went out...
i myself getting pissed and pissed...
went and called tenaga nasional TWICE!!...

they said check for me de!!..
bullshyt lahhh!!...
blardy idiot!!...
mom bring me to MAC D~

yeahh!!
what i want was EAT LIKE MAD!!...
cholesterol??!
don't care!!...
now a bit regret!!..
.
=.=...

oh well...

ate burger n coke..

plus 1 oreo mc flurry...
at 1st, not planned to refill geh!!...
mom kept bugging me...
so FINE!!..

went refill...

not like she drink also..

ended up i finished up 2 coke!!..
shyt lo[ later sure pain pain ]...
the mc flurry taste nice o~
sat there like 2 hours ...
sienz dou -.-....

went back at 8.00 p.m...

1st

refilled~

this one nice~
don't care anymore

No comments: