I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Sunday, July 17, 2011

end of holiday

I have been staying at home for almost everyday, except for last few weeks. I went to some places that i have rarely been. For example, clubs and boutiques. And if you are a reader of mine, you should have known that i back to my hometown 2 weeks before. So, i am not saying that staying at home was not fun than having classes, just i am so excited to go back to where i belonged, friends!!! Gatherings after classes and have movie sessions for every week is indeed happier than facing computer. Instead, it never failed to disappoint me, though assignments gotten me moody last time.

However, if u have ever wondered what i have been doing all this while:

TADA! maple.
you are right, this is the game i desperate in and play from day to night with one of my ex-classmate.
There's a new job released from maple and it's like the most powerful job ever compared to any others? level fast, shoot fast, attack more, everything of that job is an advantage, just it is a bit lagged after this job has introduced and it is unfair that they level so fast and we (different jobs) level extremely slow.

see, that is my maple's friend (Wh0Areyou) that helped me in the sense of giving me nice equipments and helped us (Berltoqo and raventhepop) leveled.
u can actually see what is his attack range here. I snapped a picture of them and keep it secret, don't tell them. they have a low possibility to check my website so they wouldn't had known this picture....
we called him mike(wh0Areyou) because we have no idea what's his name and I'd simply named him Micheal. After being modified, we called him mike, out of nowhere. *smile* 


this is the orbis ship where there would be some monsters named balrog (brown in colour). the purpose was to kill our lives. As u can see, my life is only 1473 and one touch of balrog can be 1479!, straight K.O.!!!, And whenever i sit for that ship, i always seen balrog. Others often complained that they couldn't meet balrog while me, i was complaining seeing too much of this monster and the fear of taking this ship was gigantic.  


- to be continued -

No comments: