I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, July 25, 2011

uni

alright, I had a freaking lone holiday for the entire month, and orientated at university for one week, so now, it's the time to get some serious work, though unwillingly. A brand new start going to appear in my life, once again!

argh, i am so lazy to get my mind away from the game i obsessed with and concentrate on studies. This is just not me. But anyhow, I have to, we all have to. Well, i shall hope for a better TOMORROW, hope i wouldn't be that busy, hope i could enjoy every single minute with friends. YA, sad thing do happened, isn't it?. my class do not have any Australians, blond guys studying together, this causes me to be less motivated. I WAS SO SAD u know! *sigh*

And, i have to get ready for my new start. Right, my ready is actually not READY. We have about 3 years. Should i stay relaxed for this semester at least?. What makes me excited right now is clubs and societies!! I wanted to participate all clubs man! *giggle*

okay, that's it, see you in my next post which that is don't know how many hours/days from now. *lame*

No comments: