I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Saturday, July 9, 2011

ipoh lovable hometown.

my happy visiting in Ipoh, it was actually my mom's hometown but it doesn't matter, i have treated that place as mine as well, i speak fluent Cantonese alright.

So, i have been to Ipoh for 4 days, we have planned to stay for about 3 days, but who knew my aunts asked us to stay for one extra night?. My beloved grandma forced us to stay too, so with a respect perspective, my mom and I were reluctantly stayed for another night.





this was the time where i consoled myself to sleep but couldn't, and the reason behind was the freaking rhythm is way too bombarded and high tunes. As if i was in some disco or pubs. Okay, a little exaggerate but definitely something like that.



that's my little puppie and i know it looks super adorable, you have no choice but simply accept the fact, my envious readers, that's mine and will be mine forever, okay thanks buy your own puppie. :)



The first thing we did after we reached Ipoh was lunch. Ipoh's coffee is famous and i didn't feel like ordering other drinks other than this. so here u go, one kopi ping thank you.



 After i have reached grandma's house. mind me, i was bored without facebook, internet and only a mp4 with me.
The first thing my grandma realized on me was that i slimmed down, which that made me happy a little. But 5 seconds after, she started to mumble, asking why i look like i didn't have enough foods and why did u eat so few. That made me speechless, maybe my appetite wasn't as good when i travelled? Anyways, no hard feelings. That is my grandma, i would still love her though i always get nagged.




the minute before i gone to bed. Unfortunately, i woke up one hour after, due to self comfort-ability.
And ended up texted messages till i got tired and slept. 



The next day, we went to old town street and had a joyous breakfast.



 We had gone to temple right after the breakfast. It was planned that we were supposed to be awaken at 8.30 a.m. which that was a little crazy for a girl that slept at 3 the night before. So, we woke up at 10. We had breakfast at 11 and ended up praying grandpa at 12.00 p.m. That wasn't that ironic and for your information, praying was an important event. A little procrastination wouldn't bring lots problem just YET.



posers and whatever u want to criticize here okay.



YELLOW wtf ?



 Okay, went to some famous air-conditioned restaurant after praying grandpa and look, what i gotten here was my favorite actor- Raymond Lam. He had been there twice, and why i only capture this, he looks better in this photo or perhaps, i had no time to capture the casual wear of Raymond.




 Right, i admit that i was bored, so i have taken this chance to promote people's novel.
this novel is really touching and saddening, it describes about how failures happened on a boy and that boy had chosen to die to complete his life because he can't see a better tomorrow. First thing I'd like to mention about this novel :
best friend is meant to be sharing every single secret.
Second:
distance is really one of the big circumstances in relationship
Third:
whatever it would be, do not choose the wrong path, suicide might able to end our lives but problems are remained unsolved. Please, dun be another idiot that would jump off from the building because of girls. Nothing worth more than your life.



Another narcissistic moment and obsession with my shorts. (can you see the arrow?) :)



Before we headed to some restaurant. thinking tomorrow would be the last day in Ipoh, which that i happy for almost whole day.

TILL i realized

Half day had gone, and aunts said they wanted to stay another night, And my mood was like having a date with besties tomorrow and it was canceled the day before- Despair because i was craving back home and play mappie which I'd just revived back. you know, the *WHAT.THE.FCUK* face.

So, we went to Ipoh parade and bought a shirt for tomorrow.




So, this is the shirt I've bought and this cost my mom RM40?. It wasn't expensive, just we had wasted RM40 just for another day in Ipoh. Not to mention my mom had to buy one for herself too.
In order to release my frustration and dissatisfaction over the stay-one-night matter, i have bought 1 CD and 1 Jay Chou DVD. -_-
 


Alright, this was really the last day before we headed back to Kuala Lumpur and we had dim sum as our breakfast.



i brought my puppie there and i got a pinkie as a reward. i gotta love it. thanks!!!


No comments: