I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Friday, June 17, 2011

day-off friday

tomorrow is my official day off day, it was given by my lecturers okay, it wasn't going to be a skipping class day. it was meant to be official although it isn't a public holiday. :)
But frankly, i wouldn't be attending the classes if and only if we had lessons on tomorrow also.
PS: i had skipped half-day lessons today. i wasn't being proud by telling you that I'd skipped it though.
At least i did go for another half of the day. As there is a phrase: better late than never!!

And currently, that was the reason of why i am here updating my blog at this freaking minutes- midnight.




nothing much happened today, despite being a little childish by looking at Cinderella's story on youtube and some really funny videos of show luo zhi xiang,
i started to love him since he cast in the series ( hai pai tian xin). :)
he is talented and funny, oh, he is jay chou's good friend. *smile*

No comments: