I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

flashbacks


Malacca trip
It was a hot Saturday; 2 hours journey with some sort of Australians, there was where I got obsessed with white guys.
It was an awesome trip although I was sweating all the way back. Also, it was the happiest time being with classmates, I could really feel the sincerity of them. 

Birthday celebrations
I had been celebrated lots of birthday together with my classmates. The joyful moment with them was getting eager to eat slices of cakes though it wasn’t my birthday. I know it would be a little over but I really love eating secret recipe’s cakes.  They were extremely delicious, despite the flavor that I don’t like.

Tasks given
Miserable moments arrived when we wanted to get our assignments done. I have seen the day before we handed in our assignments, my beloved classmates would not be sleeping at night, it was so sarcastic that they were actually sleeping at 6-7 a.m. in the morning (the worst situation however).  They were having classes at 10.00 a.m. on the other day anyway. But sometimes when I have finished doing mine, I wouldn’t be sleeping right after. Instead, I was trying to wait for them so that we can sleep together. I would have a guilty feeling if I sleep early while they were still struggling with their assignments. Well, that’s the spirit that we had. 


 loads to go. :)
- to be continued-

No comments: