I Love You


-->

nuffnang

Monday, June 27, 2011

happy shopping day

bought and gain recovery checklist :

Silver earring RM100
double eyelid sticker + hair accessories
clothes RM200
a pair of shoe

and mom bought me sushi + cakes + bread + milk back home as if i could finish it in a day.
So, we used about RM450 on Sunday and RM600 on Friday night. HA, i asked my mom whether she won a jackpot or something and if not, why did she willing to spend this much? and she answered me that i always nagged her to go shopping and so, she wanted to fulfill my wishes. thank god, i have this wonderful mother that given me many stuffs which any other kids' mom will never give.
oh, she bought me many sexy outfit that i wouldn't dare to wear, but she encouraged me to wear those?. Hilarious.


 
 outfit of the day. 
paiseh ah, lao niang don't look nice when shop with mommy.


 this is for commercial use, i didn't sleep like that in the restaurant. 

 tattoo.

 Jackie Chan's restaurant orh!

can u see another tattoo here?. it was like OMFG right?. 

Japanese restaurant.

No comments: